Hi there my names Racheal! I post a lot of things that I've gathered for the past year. I focus on The Heroes of Olympus, Divergent, The Infernal Devices, Mortal Instruments, Hunger Games, Maze Runner, The Darkest Minds, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Harry Potter but sometimes I just post what I want. Enjoy!
Oh my god
Proof the HP fandom has been left alone too long
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS!!!
I struggle with depression and anger, and my parents don’t like it. They accused me yesterday of being on my phone too much (I was on Tumblr a lot, I will admit)
Being angry like I am, I got upset at them and tried to defend myself, saying that internet friends are some of the most important people in my life.
Now they want to see if my internet friends will come through for me!!
I feel a bit discouraged, because I have 25 followers. And 3000 is a big number. But please everyone, repost this so it’ll have a pay-it-forward kind of effect…
If you love your internet friends, help me prove my parents wrong, and show them that internet friends ARE real!!
Also I can’t believe this is such a horrible picture of myself but I don’t care because my looks don’t matter to the people that care :D
Good luck getting ungrounded!! :3
The video is even better: http://www.vulture.com/2014/07/this-woman-killed-it-on-american-ninja-warrior.html
The male competitors are in awe the whole time, and even the commentators learned to stop saying, “I don’t think she can do this.”
Lets not forget her boyfriend did NOT make it through the qualifying round yet he continued to support her